- Tickets can be booked up to 3 months in advance
- When tickets are purchased they are valid for the date on the ticket only
- Tickets can be transferred to an alternative date as long as you Contact us at least 48 hours in advance of your booked date on 01613313322. We cannot guarantee that we can change the date of your visit but we will make reasonable efforts to do so
- Tickets will be emailed to you using the email address provided when booking
- You must either print your tickets or have a digital copy of the booking reference when arriving
Refunds and Cancellations
- Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
- We may be able to transfer your booking to another day as long as you contact us 48 hours before you scheduled visit on 01613313322
- We cannot guarantee we can change the date of your visit but we will make reasonable efforts to.
- Should we have to cancel an Event due to Covid-19 we will endeavour to reschedule your booking, should we be unable to do this you can use the value of your tickets towards an other event in the future. Unfortunately we cannot make refunds on tickets.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
We will not share your details with any other 3rd party company and will solely be used by Cockfields Farm.
We do not store any credit card details nor do we share any information with any third parties