Don’t miss the best Christmas Experience this side of the North Pole!!!
A Truley magical experience for the whole family and was voted one of the 3 best Christmas Events last year by the Manchester Evening News.
- Check in at Passport Control to collect your passport and meet your Guide Elf.
- Meet Santa’s Reindeer’s, Bunnies & Guinea Pigs in Santa’s Stable
- Follow your Elf through the CandyCane Forest to Mrs Claus Kitchen
- Listen to an enchanting Christmas story and Decorate your own gingerbread man while the Adults relax with Mulled Wine, Mince Pies & Hot Chocolate
- It’s Then Back to School in the Elves workshop to learn what it takes to become one of Santa’s Elves and to build your very own Teddy Bear to take home!
- It’s then Time to take the North Pole Road to Santa’s Magical Grotto to meet the big man himself and every boy or girl on the nice list will receive a special gift!
All above activities are included in the ticket price
The Christmas Experience is strictly advance Bookings only and last year we sold out!
Once you have finished the experience you are welcome to visit the other animals , Reptiles and play areas in the main barn
And the Cafe will be open all day.