The information we collect
We may collect, store and use information about:
- Your visits to and use of this site.
- Personal details you provide to us – and agree to provide as accurate – for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications.
- Your personal details from emails or other correspondence that you send to us.
The way we use information
The anonymous information we collect may be used:
- In the administration of this Site
- To improve the services we offer
- For marketing purposes
- To supply you with the information or services that you have requested.
- To contact you for your views on our services.
- To notify you from time to time about important changes or developments to our services.
We will never pass on/sell any information (anonymous or otherwise) collected from the use of this website to third party organisations.
We understand that by providing your personal information to us you agree to its use for the above purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please contact us.
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorised persons and to prevent the accidental loss, destruction, damage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to use the website on future occasions.
We may issue cookies to your computer when you enter the Site unless you stated your objection to receiving them when providing your details to us. We may use information from cookies in the administration of the Site, to improve the Site and/or for marketing purposes. We may also use this information to identify your computer when you visit the Site and to personalise the Site for you.
You can set your computer’s web browser to reject cookies, although you may then not be able to use certain features on the Site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please contact us.